- Personal Injury
- Civil Trials
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Real Estate, Corporation, and Business
- Employment Law , Labor Law, ERISA
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
For a more detailed description of our practice areas go to the Practice Areas section of this webpage.
We serve the legal needs of those in Illinois, as well as Iowa–frequently in the following cities and counties:
Cities: Rock Island, Moline, and East Moline
Counties: Rock Island, Mercer, and Henry
Cities: Davenport and Bettendorf
Counties: Scott, Muscatine, and Clinton
- US imposes sanctions on Hong Kong and China officials over security law
- Federal judge orders all detainees at California ICE detention center to be tested for COVID-19
- Hong Kong democracy activist challenges disqualification from poll
- Bar exam proctoring company pulls out of remote bar exam administrations scheduled for October
By Joseph Weigel | June 3, 2020 On Governor Pritzker’s first day of office, he signed into law Public Act 100-1177, making significant changes to the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act (IPWA). The bill took effect on June 1, 2019. Before Public Act 100-1177, the law...
People v. Hill, No. 124595 (March 19, 2020).On March 19, 2020, the Supreme Court of Illinois held that there was probable cause for a police officer to search a defendant’s vehicle. In the case, the police officer pulled over the defendant because he believed that the...