- Personal Injury
- Civil Trials
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Real Estate, Corporation, and Business
- Employment Law , Labor Law, ERISA
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
For a more detailed description of our practice areas go to the Practice Areas section of this webpage.
We serve the legal needs of those in Illinois, as well as Iowa–frequently in the following cities and counties:
Cities: Rock Island, Moline, and East Moline
Counties: Rock Island, Mercer, and Henry
Cities: Davenport and Bettendorf
Counties: Scott, Muscatine, and Clinton
- Ninth Circuit upholds protections for Yellowstone grizzly bears
- Federal appeals court rules EPA erred in finding counties met federal ozone limits
- Judge grants temporary restraining order against Kentucky Governor’s executive orders
- California first state to sue Trump administration over new student visa rule
People v. Hill, No. 124595 (March 19, 2020).On March 19, 2020, the Supreme Court of Illinois held that there was probable cause for a police officer to search a defendant’s vehicle. In the case, the police officer pulled over the defendant because he believed that the...
McCarthy, Callas & Feeney, P.C. values the health and safety of our clients and employees. We are open and available to serve your legal needs during the Coronavirus outbreak, but our office will only be open to the public during the following limited hours:...