Social Security and Disability Benefits
Free Social Security Disability Evaluation
Call us at: 309-788-2800
At McCarthy Callas and Feeney, we have guided hundreds of people through the Social Security application process. Our Social Security benefits attorney, John Remus, has years of experience assisting clients through the process, including:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): Individuals who have worked in the past and paid Social Security taxes may now be eligible for SSDI benefits.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): Individuals who may have not worked in the past, but meet certain low-income requirements, may still be eligible for benefits.
Why Hire a Social Security Attorney?
Many people try to get disability and Social Security benefits on their own. It can be a daunting process and many people get declined, even though they technically qualify. We can be a powerful asset to successfully getting the benefits you deserve. We assist with:
- Applying for benefits to avoid errors.
- Preparing for a hearing and the interview process.
- Identifying disabling conditions and diseases.
- Appealing claims that are denied.
No Upfront Costs
We work on a contingency fee basis, so we only get paid once you do. Our clients do not have to provide any payments up-front. Plus, since the federal government regulates payments that are approved by the Social Security Administration, you can rest assured you will get all the money and benefits you deserve.
Contact us today for a No-Cost, No-Obligation Consultation