- Personal Injury
- Civil Trials
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Real Estate, Corporation, and Business
- Employment Law , Labor Law, ERISA
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
For a more detailed description of our practice areas go to the Practice Areas section of this webpage.
We serve the legal needs of those in Illinois, as well as Iowa–frequently in the following cities and counties:
Cities: Rock Island, Moline, and East Moline
Counties: Rock Island, Mercer, and Henry
Cities: Davenport and Bettendorf
Counties: Scott, Muscatine, and Clinton
- US imposes sanctions on Hong Kong and China officials over security law
- Federal judge orders all detainees at California ICE detention center to be tested for COVID-19
- Hong Kong democracy activist challenges disqualification from poll
- Bar exam proctoring company pulls out of remote bar exam administrations scheduled for October
Since the housing market crash in 2008, more and more people are choosing to buy on contract instead of seeking a traditional mortgage. What this means is buyers are choosing to live in a house while directly paying the seller a contract payment over time instead of...
Illinois law requires probate proceedings in the event a parent passed away and she owned either any real estate or personal property of $100,000.00 or more. However, if your mom passes away with no real estate and her other assets are less than $100,000.00 at the...