- Personal Injury
- Civil Trials
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Real Estate, Corporation, and Business
- Employment Law , Labor Law, ERISA
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
For a more detailed description of our practice areas go to the Practice Areas section of this webpage.
We serve the legal needs of those in Illinois, as well as Iowa–frequently in the following cities and counties:
Cities: Rock Island, Moline, and East Moline
Counties: Rock Island, Mercer, and Henry
Cities: Davenport and Bettendorf
Counties: Scott, Muscatine, and Clinton
- US Secretary of Interior orders removal of the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe’s land from federal trust
- California Judicial Council extends hearing deadlines for people held in jail
- CDC issues travel advisory for New York, New Jersey, Connecticut amid COVID-19 concerns
- Federal Reserve loosens bank lending regulations during COVID-19 outbreak
Illinois law requires probate proceedings in the event a parent passed away and she owned either any real estate or personal property of $100,000.00 or more. However, if your mom passes away with no real estate and her other assets are less than $100,000.00 at the...
As the temperature rises, and other major sports wrap up for the year, many of us will begin to pay more attention to baseball and softball. Whether it is an afternoon on the couch watching your favorite team, or spending the weekend with your children at a...