- Personal Injury
- Civil Trials
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Real Estate, Corporation, and Business
- Employment Law , Labor Law, ERISA
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
For a more detailed description of our practice areas go to the Practice Areas section of this webpage.
We serve the legal needs of those in Illinois, as well as Iowa–frequently in the following cities and counties:
Cities: Rock Island, Moline, and East Moline
Counties: Rock Island, Mercer, and Henry
Cities: Davenport and Bettendorf
Counties: Scott, Muscatine, and Clinton
- US Secretary of Interior orders removal of the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe’s land from federal trust
- California Judicial Council extends hearing deadlines for people held in jail
- CDC issues travel advisory for New York, New Jersey, Connecticut amid COVID-19 concerns
- Federal Reserve loosens bank lending regulations during COVID-19 outbreak
There is a new family-law act that attempts to streamline the divorce process. Public Act 100-0520 takes effect in June of 2018 and makes changes to the Code of Civil Procedure and the Illinois Dissolution of Marriage and Marriage Act (IMDMA). This new act focuses on...
Since the housing market crash in 2008, more and more people are choosing to buy on contract instead of seeking a traditional mortgage. What this means is buyers are choosing to live in a house while directly paying the seller a contract payment over time instead of...