- Personal Injury
- Civil Trials
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Real Estate, Corporation, and Business
- Employment Law , Labor Law, ERISA
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
For a more detailed description of our practice areas go to the Practice Areas section of this webpage.
We serve the legal needs of those in Illinois, as well as Iowa–frequently in the following cities and counties:
Cities: Rock Island, Moline, and East Moline
Counties: Rock Island, Mercer, and Henry
Cities: Davenport and Bettendorf
Counties: Scott, Muscatine, and Clinton
- Ninth Circuit upholds protections for Yellowstone grizzly bears
- Federal appeals court rules EPA erred in finding counties met federal ozone limits
- Judge grants temporary restraining order against Kentucky Governor’s executive orders
- California first state to sue Trump administration over new student visa rule
People v. Swensen No. 15-2814 (February 28, 2019) In Swensen, an Illinois defendant was found guilty of disorderly conduct that was deemed unprotected by the First Amendment. In a phone call to the director of advancement at a private elementary school, the defendant...
No substantial basis for probable cause makes search warrant invalid.