- Personal Injury
- Civil Trials
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Real Estate, Corporation, and Business
- Employment Law , Labor Law, ERISA
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
For a more detailed description of our practice areas go to the Practice Areas section of this webpage.
We serve the legal needs of those in Illinois, as well as Iowa–frequently in the following cities and counties:
Cities: Rock Island, Moline, and East Moline
Counties: Rock Island, Mercer, and Henry
Cities: Davenport and Bettendorf
Counties: Scott, Muscatine, and Clinton
- Hungary PM granted special powers to fight COVID-19 pandemic
- US Secretary of Interior orders removal of the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe’s land from federal trust
- California Judicial Council extends hearing deadlines for people held in jail
- CDC issues travel advisory for New York, New Jersey, Connecticut amid COVID-19 concerns
People v. Swensen No. 15-2814 (February 28, 2019) In Swensen, an Illinois defendant was found guilty of disorderly conduct that was deemed unprotected by the First Amendment. In a phone call to the director of advancement at a private elementary school, the defendant...
No substantial basis for probable cause makes search warrant invalid.