309-788-5079 [email protected]

Illinois Temporary Alimony

Can I get alimony while my divorce is pending? Leaving your spouse is a huge decision, and it comes with lots of financial fallout. Many people worry whether they’ll be able to support themselves on their own income, especially if they’ve been a stay at home parent....

Defending Credit Card Lawsuits

Do I need a lawyer if I have been sued by my credit card company? In Illinois, you can be sued in small claims court for amounts up to $10,000, so unless you have a very large credit card debt, it is likely that you are being sued in small claims court. While many...


Phone Number:


My legal question is related to: