309-788-2800 mcfe@mcfe-law.com

Workers’ Comp.

Expanded Rights of the “Traveling Employee” In order to qualify for Worker’s Compensation, an injury must have occurred “out of and in the course of . . . employment.” That means that you can only receive money for your injury if the injury was on the job and you were...


Phone Number:


My legal question is related to: